Sunday, November 20, 2016

My Christmas Wishlist: Top 10 Items

My Christmas Wishlist- Top 10 Items:

Hey bloggies! I know, long time no post. School, sports, and all the stresses in between have occupied a lot of my time this fall, but I'm hoping to get into the swing of posting regularly, hopefully once a week! Today, I bring to you the top 10 items on my Christmas List. Hopefully this brings you a little inspiration while you decide what you want to see under the tree this year!

#1: 2790 Superga Lame Platform Sneakers: 

These sneakers are oh-so-cool, and what makes them even better is that they're platform! I have been OBSESSING over silver lately, so I fell head over heels (or should I say sneakers) for them!


#2: Black High Top Converse: 

Low and behold, another pair of sneakers... (sorry Mom they're just wicked on trend lately!). These are a pair of shoes I have been thinking of purchasing for a while now, and I think it's about time I add them to my wardrobe! Absolutely timeless, the high top Chuck Taylor will complete any casual outfit.

#3: Brandy Melville Tilden Pants: 

If you love Brandy just as much as I do, you too have probably been anticipating the return of the Tildens. They came out and sold out so quickly that I didn't have enough time to purchase a pair! Hurry Mom, get these fast or they might be gone again!

#4: J. Crew or Madewell Coat:

 These coats are timeless and classic pieces to anyone's wardrobe. They will be worn season after season and never go out of style. I am hoping for a grey version of this so-chic piece.

#5: The Tuff Safari Sunglasses from CRAP Eyewear: 

I have had my eyes on these babies since the summer, but never ended up purchasing them. Black and gold, they work for any season, and are a hell of a lot cheaper than the Ray-Ban version.

#6: J.Crew NYC Graphic Tee: 

This shirt is oh-so-cute and oh-so-me. Since NYC is my favorite place afterall, it makes sense for me to have fallen in love with this adorable top. Keep up the great work, J.Crew... you always have me coming back for more!

#7: Kate Spade New York Journal Tote Bag:

 This bag is one of the best things I've ever seen, literally. No further explanation necessary.

#8: Brandy Melville Rene Glitter Top:

 I love sparkles. I love sheer fabrics. I love Brandy Melville. I. Need. This. Top.

#9: Metallic Fringe Bucket Bag:

 You all probably saw it on my Instagram! Again, I love anything silver, and this bag is calling my name!

#10:

 Personalized Denim or Bomber Jacket: Y'all must know how big personalized items are with celebs right now. From Gigi Hadid to Taylor Swift to Alexa Chung, personalized is in! Now, I am dying for one too!

Hope you guys liked this post, and Happy Holidays!

Bisou Bisou,
@glamourbygabby


No comments:

Post a Comment